Below are different posts from our blog that look at the different sights, tours, and other activities that we have planned for our Feb. '09 trip to Maui. You can also read all of them together at the Trip '09 Plans page on the blog.
As you can imagine, it's been a busy final week before we leave for Maui Sunday morning. With only one more day at the office left and a few final errands to finish on Saturday, our mindset is already set to vacation mode.
I haven't had a lot of free time to post this week, but I have been doing a few things behind the scenes to make this upcoming trip a little more interactive. As I had done last year, I plan on opening up my Maui Twitter page with updates throughout each day of our trip. Of course, if you're on Twitter yourself, you can also just follow me (@webnelly), too.
Posted February 12th, 2009 - Read Entire Post
The Pacific Whale Foundation has just announced the entertainment line up for the Whale Day 2009 festivities this year, and you can get all the details from this press release. Some of the more familiar names include John Cruz, Willie K, and George Kahumoku Jr., and seeing that we always love to see live entertainment when visiting Maui, we're really excited.
Posted January 25th, 2009 - Read Entire Post
Another big week for the planning of our next trip, so I wanted to post an update. We finalized (or tried to) our final activities for our little 2 weeks of heaven on Maui in February, and we're entering into our last trip preparations leading up to our flight.
Booked: Vacation Portrait Session
This was something I inadvertently left off the previous planning posts, but was something I was really interested in arranging this trip. I had seen a little kiosk setup at Whalers Village last year, and thought it was worth looking into. Well, we booked our session for Friday, Feb. 20th with photographer Natalie Brown.
Posted January 24th, 2009 - Read Entire Post
- Trip '09 - Week 2 Plans (January 12th, 2009)
- Trip '09 Plans - Our Hana Overnight (January 10th, 2009)
- Hockey on Maui?!? (January 6th, 2009)
- Trip 4 Official - Week 1 Updates (January 5th, 2009)
- Trip '09 Plans - A Haleakala Decision (December 27th, 2008)
- Trip '09 Plans - Whale Day Celebration (December 20th, 2008)
- Trip 4 - Working Agenda (November 26th, 2008)
- Trip 4 - Flight Plans (November 22nd, 2008)
- Trip 4 Booked (November 15th, 2008)
- 100 Days and Counting (November 7th, 2008)
- PWF Whale Regatta Race '09 (October 4th, 2008)
- Seeing HAPA in concert a second time, pinch me (September 2nd, 2008)